We will retrieve your data in a number of ways:
- We will get the information you give to us yorself by ways of apllication, our homepage, social media, mail, e-mail, telephone, chat or other media and services.
- We obtain data from third parties, such as credit companies, registers, including CreditInfo and other associated group companies or partners.
What data will be retrieved?
- Information that you pass on to us
The information you give us include: Name, CPR-number, adress, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, gender and relevant credit information. We register and keep data from you, for use in the ways stated above.
- Automatically obtained information
With each visit to our site, we can automatically obtain the following information
- Technical information, including internet protocol (ip-adress) and internet provider connecting your computer to the internet, browser type og version, time zone seetings, browser plug-in types and versions, operation system and platform, screen resolution, location and font settings
- Information about your visit, including full Uniform resource Locators (url) click stream to, through and from the web site (including data and time), earlier product searches, files you may have opened through our site (HTML, pages, graphics etc) the response time of the page, download errors, me frame for visits on certain pages, information on actions on the site (be it scrolling, clicks and mouse overs) and methods used to move away from site and telephone numbers used to calling our costumer service.
- Information from third party
We can request information about you from third party, like our group companies or credit companies and registers. We will do this in accordance with laws concerning data retrieval, and where neccesary we will request your approval before making requests to third party.
During the process of application that you fill out regarding a loan or a similar product we may:
- Seek information about you, your creditworthiness, your economy, pervious and current liabilities.
- Receive information you have given our business partners, when requesting services.
- Receive information from banks, financial and payment institutions, regarding your payments to us.
- Receive information from creditInfo and other credit bureaus about you and your creditworthiness.
Purpose of retreiving and handling data
We obtain data so that you may use our services, in order to improve our products and services, for sending notifications, offers and marketing, for the protection of ours and given third party's rights and interests, and in order to follow any given legislation, including laws on money laundering, credit agreement laws, laws on financial businesses and on protection of data.
We use the retrived information in order to
- Process your application
- Confirm your identity
- Perform credit assesment og asses your ability to reimburse the loan, and offer you reasonable terms before arranging an agreement.
- Identify and prevent fraud, money laundering, financing of terrorism and other criminal acts.
- Fulfill our legal responsibilities, including such relating to credit agreement laws, money laundering laws and any given rule regarding our financial reporting.
- Contact you, e.g regarding information about changes pertaining to us, our services and the terms of our agreement.
- Retrieve refunds of credits
- Ensure and improve the quality of the services
- Manage and improve our web sites, keep them secure og ensure the content is presented in the most effective way on your unit
- Create and offer new services
- Improve marketing (on web sites and mobile media, through mail, e-mail, telephone or text message) for us and our group company, including adjusting our offers to your personal præferences
- Test, update and implement new technologies regarding identification, risk and assesment of creditworthiness, prevention of fraud and money laundering.
- Other legitimate use which is relevant for our credit agreement with you.
For how long is the data stored?
We store your information as long as they are necessary in relation to the purposes behind the collection, handling and/or storage of your data.
According to money laundering laws, information, documents and registrations are kept at least five years after the termination of the agreement, or the completion of the individual transaction.
We will store your information for a period of time after your relation with us has terminated, this is done in order to ensure our legislative interests pertaining to any disagreements, and to meet our duties according to rule of law.
However, we do not store your information for any longet than what can be considered reasonably neccesary in relation to the purpose for which the information is retrieved, generally to meet our legislative interests or as demanded by the given rule of law.
Disclosure of data
Information will be shared, either with your consent, or if possible according to law, internally in the eCommerce2020 company, and with partners (e.g other financial institutes, recovery and hosting businesses).
Furthermore, we may disclose your information to our group companies and selected third parties in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, as well as other purposes as stated in the following policy:
- Those that deliver services on our behalf, to identify and approve of you.
- Those that assist in our business conduct, such as website hosting and developement, risk assesment og prevention of fraud, customer service and debt colletion, prevention of money laundering and funding of terrorism, analysis of the use of our services and assistance in marketing activities.
- To offer services as well as developement of new services.
- Whenever we are enjoined by authorities or in connection with trials to disclose information on your use of our services and your visits to our websites, and when disclosure is neccesary to protect our rights, protect your security or the security of others, as well as to prevent and investigate fraud.
- To prove, investigate og prevent fraud og help protect against fraud in order to reduce credit risk
- To prove, investigate and prevent money laundering and activities regarding financing of terrorism.
- We may share your personal information with providers of similar services, e.g loan firms and credit companies and businesses, relevant national authorities and non-national organisations and other third parties in order to ensure a full evaluation of your refunding abilities.
- In processing and obtaining automatic transactions or other means of payment, to which you are indebted according to loan agreement, we may share your personal data with third party providers of payment solutions.
- In case of default on your part, or failure to meet your obligations, we may disclose data concerning your outstanding debt to authorised extrajudicial debt collector companies as well as providers of legal advice
- We may share your information with analysis and search optimization providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our webpage.
- Divestments of all or parts of our business, or transfer of your obligations to third party, may result in your data being shared as well.
What entitlements do I have to the data that Kredia has retrieved on me?
Right of access to our handling of information
You can have access to the information on you that we handle, where they where obtained , and what we use them for. You can also be informed on who receives information on you, to the extend they are disclosed.
Your right of access may, however, be limited by law, by consideration to the protection of the privacy of others and by consideration to our business' foundation and performance. Like wise, our know-how, protected business knowledge as well as internal assessments and material may be excluded from access.
Objection to direct marketing
You may at any given time object to the information about you being used for direct marketing and profiling in connection to marketing.
Profiling and automatic decisions
An automatic decision is one made exclusively by the use of it systems. When we use them, including for profiling, they are modeled in accordance with the regulation on data protection, article 22. You are entitled to access into how such decisions are made about you and the consquences of the processing, and you may have a manual handling of any automatic assessment.
Correction or deletion of information
If information is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, you are entitled to have this information corrected or deleted, within the limits that follows from the law.
Limitation of handling
If you contest the correctness of the information about you that we have registered, or you have objected to the handling to which this information is subject to, according to the regulation on data protection article 21, you may require we limit the handling of this to storeage.
The handling is limited to storeage only untill the correctness can be determined, or it can be established if our interets precedes your interests.
If you have a claim on deletion of information, you may instead request that the use of this information be limited to storeage. Are the handling of the information neccesary solely to make a legal claim, you may also demand that other handling of this information be limited to storeage. eCommerce2020 may conduct other handling, should such be neccesary to make a legal claim, or if you have consented to such handling.
Withdrawal of consent
Permission to disclose information that require your consent can at any given time be ended by your withdrawal of your consent. You can contact us at any time if you wish to withdraw your consent.
If we handle the information on the basis of your consent or according to an agreement, and this handling is done automatically, you have the right to have the information you have given to us yourself delivered in electronic format.
We strive hard to protect your personal data and keep these protected. Should you, in spite of this, feel that we have violated your rights, please contact us in order to solve the problem.
You also have the right to file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. Their contact information is as stated below:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Kredia perform automatic decisions about me?
In order to process your application as quick as possible, we do make an automatic credit assessment and risk assessment, in order to establish further progress of your application for credit or increase af your credit amount.
Publisher of, and data accountable for Kredia
The web site is owned and published by
1058 København K
(version: 1, valid from: 16.5.2018)